Two Executive positions still remain vacant. Are you looking at getting involved with the EAA? Here is your chance!
Membership Engagement Officer – with $4000 per year honorarium, job description below:
- Be responsible for coordinating the Spring Awards Dinner and chair the associated committee;
- Facilitate Charitable Funding applications and Student Awards;
- Liaison to new/supply members to ensure they are receiving Association information and Employment Terms and Conditions.
Officer At Large – with $4000 per year honorarium – job description below:
- Attend all meetings of the Board of Trustees for the Waterloo Region District School Board;
- Be responsible for sending flowers and gifts and managing the associated fund;
- Promote, organize, collect and Chair the Committee for the annual EAA Member Appreciation Award
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President.
According to the EAA Constitution:
“After the closing date of nominations, if any position has no candidates, nominations for those positions will reopen for an additional five (5) days only. A person who has already declared themselves as a candidate for another position for which there is more than one candidate may withdraw and put themselves forward for a reopened position during this time.”
These two positions will be open for nominations for five (5) days as of today, April 30, 2021, at 8 p.m. The nominations for these two (2) will close on May 5, 2021, at 7:59 p.m.
If you are interested in running for the above two (2) positions then you must: