- Attend and record accurate minutes of all Executive, Staff Management, General, Annual and Special Meetings of the Association;
- Attend and record accurate minutes of all other meetings where requested by the President;
- Publish clear and organized meeting minutes within 5 business days;
- Preserve on permanent file, all documentation pertaining to the Association;
- Manage all correspondence of the Association, under the direction of the President;
- Compile the Annual Reports.
- Manage the website, with the approval of the President;
- Perform other secretarial duties as requested by the President and/or Executive Committee or as prescribed;
- Act as one of four signing officers.