Colleen Dietrich Sisson
- In the absence of the President, or in case of the inability of the president, carry out all functions pertaining to the office of the President;
- Attend all Executive and General Membership Meetings;
- Attend all other meetings as requested by the President;
- Be responsible for providing notice of Executive and General Meetings as appropriate, and for setting the agendas;
- Facilitate Charitable Funding applications and the Norma Ballantyne Award;
- At their request, assist the President in any manner relevant to the execution of their duties under the Constitution;
- Act as one of four signing officers.
- Work an average of thirty-five (35) hours per week between the third week of August and the second week of July (approximately 45 weeks per year). The Vice-President is not expected to work outside of this time frame, during holidays, during winter break, or during March break, except where it is necessary to protect the interests of the Association;
- Sit on the negotiation committee.