Giving Tuesday, November 27, 2018
The EAA is part of Giving Tuesday Waterloo Region 2018! Join your fellow EAA Members on Tuesday, November 27th, as we kick off the giving season and celebrate all forms of giving as we work together to build a better community. Visit www.givingtuesday.ca for more info.
~Ways to PARTICIPATE~
Tuesday November 27, 2018
Appointments 3:00pm – 7:00pm
See below BLOOD SERVICES flyer for details
- Organize a bake sale for a charity
- Coordinate a school yard clean-up
- Arrange a potluck for positive school climate
- Fund-raise for a family in need
IN YOUR COMMUNITY:
- Volunteer for your favourite cause
- Donate to a non-profit organization
- Organize a Food Drive
- Collect needed items for a charity
No matter what you do, remember to share it with the EAA on our social media accounts. When we give back, as a community, we inspire others!
#GivingTuesdayEAA #GivingTuesdaywr #GivingTuesdayCa
THE EAA PROUDLY ENDORSES:
- Farwell4Hire aims to raise awareness about cystic fibrosis, and money for research into this incurable disease. It also hits close to home and has real meaning for the man whose name is on the campaign. Hear Mike’s story at https://www.facebook.com/farwell4hire/ and consider making a donation on Tuesday, November 27th.
- Pride Stable’s mission is to provide high quality riding programs for persons with disabilities. The program fosters personal growth and improvement through the use of horses as a medium for development and therapy, with the assistance of volunteers. Visit their website and consider making a donation on Tuesday November 27th. http://www.pridestables.com/
- The Waterloo Education Foundation Inc. is a registered charitable foundation, which operates through the Waterloo Region District School Board and is managed by a Board of Directors. All proceeds benefit students of Waterloo Region in numerous program at schools in the WRDSB, including:
- breakfast programs for the less financially advantaged students;
- multi-lingual and multi-cultural resources for English Language Learners;
- support for the less advantaged students with gym uniforms and school supplies;
- opportunities to partake in off-campus excursions and field trips, and anti-bullying programs and character development through promotion of community values.