Executive Election for EA Representative – Intent to run due by December 19, 2019
Election to be held on January 21, 2020, at the General Meeting. Location to be announced. If you would like to run for the position of EA Representative, you will need to: To view this information you must login: Contact Penny Penticost if you are having difficulty with logging on or registering.
To view this information you must login:
Contact Penny Penticost if you are having difficulty with logging on or registering.
EA Representative Responsibilities:
The EA Representative shall:
- Be a liaison to the non-salaried Educational Assistants
- Together with the CYW Representative, coordinate the Key EAs/CYWs
- Coordinate Key EA/CYW meetings
- Prepare and send out Key EA/CYW packages/information
- Act as co-chair with the CYW Representative of the Countrywide PD Day Committee
- Attend meetings as requested by the President
- Sit on the Negotiation Committee
We look forward to your submission, the Elections Committee