GUIDELINES FOR CHARITABLE APPLICATION – 2019
- Funds requested should directly benefit children/youth in Waterloo Region in the areas of their physical, social and/or emotional growth.
- Preference will be given to funding a specific project rather than just supporting the general operating budget of a charity.
- Donations will not be given for administrative purposes. (i.e. salaries, rent, etc.)
- Only registered charities not funded by other public contributions (such as United Way) will be given consideration. However, having other major funding sources will not preclude any registered charity from being considered.
- A charity is limited to receiving funding for any two consecutive years.
After reviewing all applicants, the Executive will prepare a list of recommendations for funding. These recommendations will be presented to the Members at the May 30, 2019 Annual Meeting.
You will be notified by telephone prior to the Annual Meeting if your organization is to be a possible recipient. You should attend the meeting to answer any questions from our Membership.
The decisions made by the Members at the Annual Meeting are final.
If you wish for your charitable organization to be considered for funding, please complete the enclosed application form and return it to:
Colleen Dietrich Sisson – Vice-President – EAA Office
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
We look forward to receiving your application. Click here for the application.